Monday, November 20, 2006

Aizawa Hitomi, please date me.


I really like Aizawa Hitomi. I want to run a marathon with her, or climb a mountain or camp out under the stars in a huge tent with a star roof. She always struck me as being a fun, outdoorsy girl. What I like about her goes beyond the fantastic proportion of her sublime figure (check out that mini-kubire, i.e sexy waist!). If you've watched her DVDs or videos, you would know that she isn't really all Morning-Musume exaggerated cuteness. She acts a little goofy sometimes and I find that terribly endearing. I don't want to just ogle at her body for the rest of my life! Definitely a girl I want to actually meet and hang out with.



For more Hitomi goodness, check out these previous posts:
Aizawa Hitomi - Lust in Bikini Top
Aizawa Hitomi - Raw Sex Appeal