Friday, June 30, 2006

Team USA Bikini. My favorite blondes.


I've recently stumbled upon the USA National Bikini team, a collection of bikini beauties from a variety of States. The notion of a bikini team baffles me, I mean.. sports dancers perform at halftime and timeout shows, import models lounge around cars looking pretty. But a bikini team? Only some big corporation or horny, rich schmuck could probably hire the whole team out for an event.

Been suffering from blonde defiency lately so I sifted through over 80 members of the team and discovered only three babes that I think are really hot. The rest were either too surgically enhanced, hardbodied or had facial features that weren't a huge turn on. Yes, I'm very picky when it comes to blondes.

Carin Ashley




Aspen Lea





Casey Michelle




Technorati Tags: , ,